Wouldn’t your loved ones be ecstatic if you served them freshly-sliced meat, veggies, bread, fruit, etc., all to perfection? We usually fall for food that looks great and tastes fresh. A well-presented and perfection-oriented dish is more appealing than one which isn’t. In line with that view, if you’re a home cook or a professional chef, one of the best decisions you could make is to invest in one of the best home meat slicers for your kitchen.
Love a healthy meat and cheese platter? Looking forward to making an apple pie for the kids with perfect thin-sliced apples? How about fixing up the perfect cheese sandwich? All of the food items needed to achieve these dishes can either come pre-sliced from the grocery store, or you could slice them at home yourself. Our recommendation — If you have the tools, nothing beats freshly sliced food items at home. The results are more precise, you end up wasting less food by slicing to the right thickness, and these efficiencies lead to money saved.
At A Glance: Our Top Picks For The Best Home Meat Slicers
- BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-Plated Food Slicer – Our Top Pick
- Weston 61-0901-W Heavy Duty Meat and Food Slicer
- Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli & Food Slicer
- Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
- Anescra 200W Electric Deli Food Slicer
- Gourmia GFS700 Professional Electric Power Food & Meat Slicer
- SUPER DEAL Premium Electric Food Meat Slicer
Table of Contents
Best Home Meat Slicer Reviews
There are a plethora of meat slicers to choose from, yet you need to go for the best one to do efficient slicing at home. In this article, we’ve reviewed our top 7 selections and ranked them to make your decision easier.
|BESWOOD 10" Premium Chromium-Plated Food Slicer
|• Dimensions LxWxH : 20 x 17 x 14.75 Inches
• Weight: 33 Lbs
|Weston 61-0901-W Heavy Duty Meat and Food Slicer
|• Dimensions LxWxH: 10 x 17 x 12 Inches
• Weight: 12.47 Lbs
|Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli & Food Slicer
|• Dimensions LxWxH: 14.5 x 12.5 x 9 Inches
• Weight: 9.46 Lbs
|Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
|• Dimensions LxWxH: 10.88 x 18.25 x 11.13 Inches
• Weight: 11 Lbs
|Anescra 200W Electric Deli Food Slicer
|• Dimensions LxWxH : 16.5 x 11.25 x 10.75 Inches
• Weight: 10.58 Lbs
|Gourmia GFS700 Professional Electric Power Food & Meat Slicer
|• Dimensions LxWxH: 9 x 14.75 x 11 Inches
• Weight: Approx. 11 Lbs
|SUPER DEAL Premium Electric Food Meat Slicer
|• Dimensions LxWxH: 16 x 13 x 12 Inches
• Weight: 9.98 Lbs
1. BESWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-Plated Food Slicer
This Beswood electric meat, cheese, and other foods slicer is a perfect tool for commercial use. Moreover, the power, efficiency, and amazing lifetime of this machine make it top-ranked among the best home meat slicers besides being incredible for commercial use.
When it comes to slicing food items like boneless meat, ham, cheese, and vegetables, among others, this Beswood 10-inch premium food slicer gives you high-standard performance and precise results. Here you get a slicing thickness ranging 1 to 12mm (0 to ½-inch). This machine has USA standard ETL and NSF approval, and beyond that, the success of this versatile meat slicer is owing to its sturdy design and innovative technology.
In this model, the slicer blade is extremely durable and doesn’t require frequent sharpening. The blade is made of carbon steel with a chromium-plated coating. Those characteristics, along with having undergone a high-temperature treatment process, grant the blade everlasting sharpness and longer, corrosion-free life.
Sure, the best home meat slicer should possess the best blade, yet there are many other important features that the Beswood food slicer possesses. For example, it features a premium V-belt so that you don’t have to put up with unbearable levels of noise and vibration of the slicer in action. Further, to ensure this robust 240W meat slicer stays put on its feet and the blade doesn’t harm the user, it features skidproof rubber feet and a ring guard for your safety. This way, the 33 lbs machine won’t slide off while at work, nor will the sharp blade come in contact with your hand.
The rest of the machine is made of aluminum. Mounted over the top side of the blade is the in-built two stones blade sharpener, which keeps the blade sharp for a long lifetime. All in all, this is the best meat slicer if you’re looking for long-term performance, incredible blade revolution speed (282RPM), and professional cutting length and height capability.
- Perfect for both commercial and home use.
- Extremely durable blade (made of carbon steel with a chromium-plated coating).
- Extremely powerful 240W motor.
- The blade doesn’t require frequent sharpening.
- USA standard ETL and NSF approved.
- Features a premium V-belt for less noise and vibration.
- Skidproof rubber feet and protective ring guard for a stable & safe operation.
- This is a premium machine in the truest sense; hence it’s expensive.
Our Final Verdict: Editors Choice
2. Weston 61-0901-W Heavy Duty Meat and Food Slicer
This Weston food slicer is a durable, heavy-duty meat slicing machine that meets the criterion of being one of the best home meat slicers. This incredible slicer allows you to cut deli-thin cold cuts, slice vegetables, and more. It’s perfect for packing those sandwich lunch boxes with delicious food. And, for your outdoor grill parties, cutting evenly sliced chops and steaks, or even turkey breasts to up to a ½-inch thickness, couldn’t be any easier than with this astounding slicer.
Weston’s belt-driven blade results in a relatively silent running 150W motor. Furthermore, the removable stainless steel 8-5/8″-inch diameter blade and the tilt-out tray make cleaning an effortless process.
The design of this meat and food slicer is compact and practical. Moreover, the machine is made of corrosion-resistant steel housed with aluminum. It weighs only 12.47 lbs, which means you’re in for easy transportability and storage. The machine does stay in one place while you work with it, as it has a stable base and suction cup feet to ensure safety.
This is a premium product, yet as with other Weston items, this one too is reasonably priced. If you’re looking for a well-built meat and food slicer from one of the best brands without digging a hole in your pocket, go for this one!
- The food pusher with teeth design grants you optimal control during slicing.
- The compact design makes it easy to store and transport.
- It features adjustable thickness control for Deli-thin to up to ½-inch thick slices.
- The large-capacity food tray smoothly tilts out for easy maintenance.
- European ‘CE’ & American ‘UL’ approved for quality and safety.
- It has a stable base and suction cup feet for safety during operation.
- Relatively quiet 150W motor.
- Although the removable blade and tilt tray are easy to clean, the rest of the machine takes a bit of effort to clean.
- The 150W motor does the job well, yet it’s not as robust as the others on our list that have higher power.
3. Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli & Food Slicer
This deli and food slicer by Chefman has made our best home meat slicers list due to multiple distinguishing factors. To begin with, it does what the brand’s marketing boasts of — it efficiently slices through meat, veggies, fruits, cheese, and bread, with perfect results each time. Further, its powerful 180W AC motor helps meet all your slicing goals. Yet, the compactness (it’s only 9 x 12 inches and weighs just 9.46 lbs) of the design makes you wonder with amazement where all that power and performance come from. Hence, you’re in for two strokes of luck — high capability and an easy-to-handle design.
The slicer has sleek looks and is small in size, making it easy to store in most countertops and cabinets. Due to its flawless adjustable thickness dial, this slicer is your perfect companion throughout your routine of preparing lunch or gourmet dishes. Some mouthwatering ideas include fixing up deli sandwiches, sliced fruits, french toast, party meat platters, and other tasty appetizers having perfectly sliced elements.
The 7.5-inch jagged edge blade is made of stainless steel and works wonderfully as it slices meat with ease. Rest, this slicer machine has all the other works to make the cut as a top-ranking home meat slicer. For instance, it has all the necessary safety features like non-slip feet, blade safety guard, ergonomic food pusher, and a conveniently placed on/off switch.
- It’s fairly easy to clean the removable, retractable blade and die-cast aluminum housing.
- Stable and safe to use thanks to the non-slip feet.
- The powerful motor and sharp blade work in tandem to slice effortlessly & beautifully.
- The food carriage and pusher are super easy to use.
- USA standard ETL approval.
- Chefman’s 1-year warranty period for a hassle-free purchase.
- Some users reported that the device is noisier than they anticipated.
4. Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
The ‘Kitchen Pro Food Slicer’ by Cuisinart is a professional-level slicer that makes slicing your favorite food items quick, easy, and convenient. Whether you’re slicing delicate, super-thin layers of dry-cured Italian ham or thick slices of roast beef, the job gets effortless with this device.
From dense, hard cheese to airy items like bread, the Cuisinart food slicer is successful at slicing a full range of food items. The unique design and functionality of the slicer control knob make this model stand out. This user-friendly knob can be conveniently turned to adjust the slicing width between 1/32-inch to ½-inch.
The machine is made of premium-coated stainless steel and die-cast aluminum housing, making it as sturdy and durable as you’d expect a top-notch slicer to be. A central feature is the undulated stainless steel blade that has a diameter of 7.5-inches. This blade, food guide, and carriage are all removable. Hence, clean-up won’t be bothersome.
As the 130W motor powers the blade to do its task, you can rest assured it’ll be a safe user experience. That’s because the non-slip feet are effective in keeping the machine secured to your kitchen countertop. Another neat design feature is the on/off switch, as it’s tucked away on the side. This takes a bit getting used to, but eventually, you’ll be glad it’s not always in your way during slicing.
- Removable components make this device easy to clean up.
- A vast range of slice thickness selections.
- The machine weighs 11 lbs and is compact so that you can transport and store it easily.
- Easy to handle.
- Reasonably low priced.
- The adjustment control knob is well-designed.
- You get a limited 5-year motor warranty.
- The blade doesn’t run at a super-fast RPM since the motor is only 130W.
5. Anescra 200W Electric Deli Food Slicer
The ‘Anescra Electric Deli Food Slicer’ runs on an astonishing 200W of power. That specification alone speaks volumes about the immense power of this device to slice through just about anything instead of just meats and cheeses. Bring on bread, deli items, veggies, and more, as the adjustable slicing control lets you slice from 1 to 15mm (that’s up to ½-inch of thickness) thick slices with perfection.
As the immense power and speed give this machine utmost slicing versatility, you also end up getting great value from your investment. Instead of one, you’ll receive two 7.5-inch stainless steel slicing blades with the package. Both blades aren’t the same! One is a serrated blade, and the other a non-serrated blade. The former is for raw food, while the latter is meant for cooked food. This way, there is no chance of cross-infection.
Both user and child safety are paramount features of this item. One such feature is the removable ring-guard cover that helps prevent debris build-up on the blade edges. Another sanitation cum safety feature is the removability of the blade, slide-rod, food pusher, and food carriage. Furthermore, the special design of the child safe on/off button prevents accidental power on/off and any debris from entering the switch area.
The weight of the machine is 10.58 lbs, which makes it fall in the compact category. Hence, this sleek machine is easy to store and move around in your kitchen. The lightweight isn’t in contradiction to the incredible durability and solid construction of this item, though. The solid cast aluminum body gives it amazing durability so that the product lasts a long time and withstands plenty of abuse.
- A powerful 200W motor offers incredible slicing speed.
- You get two slicing blades, one for cooked food (non-serrated blade) and the other for raw food (serrated blade).
- Multiple removable components for better sanitation through easier cleaning.
- The on/off switch is child safe and deters debris from entering it.
- The Compact, lightweight design of the slicer machine makes it easy to store in any kitchen cupboard.
- The solid cast aluminum craftsmanship gives the machine great durability and longer work life.
- Great value for money.
- The motor has significant power, yet not enough to qualify as a commercial slicer.
6. Gourmia GFS700 Professional Electric Power Food & Meat Slicer
First off, this best home meat slicer list contender has broken the ½-inch maximum slicing thickness barrier by ¼th of an inch. If you’re into slicing thicker chops, up to ¾-inch thick, for example, then this slicer is the go-to product. The bragging rights of the Gourmia GFS700 are further reinforced due to its heavy-duty characteristics.
Here’s the low down on some of those characteristics. The material is prime coated steel and die-cast aluminum, which means durability is quite evident. Moreover, it has a powerful 180W motor that grants it rapid slicing power, so you don’t have to exert unreasonable levels of your strength while pushing the frozen meat or cheese slab through. Further, the stainless steel slicing blade is pretty sharp, and its 7.5-inch size is the standard specification across all the best home-use slicers. The food carriage is spacious, and it slides smoothly, while the suction grips attached at the bottom of this slicer ensure overall sturdiness.
The product is safe to use and easy to maintain. The removable nature of the blade and food carriage results in easier and safer cleaning. If that’s not reassuring enough, the ETL certification of this product is a firm assurance that this product meets stringent quality, safety, and efficiency standards.
It makes sense to buy a meat and food slicer of this caliber for your home kitchen. You’ll end up saving lots of money by doing deli-style slicing at the comfort of your home kitchen without having to buy pre-sliced items at a higher cost. You can use it to slice perfectly thin slices of cooked roasts to thick slices of your favorite raw meats, fruits and veggies, bread, cheeses, and other items.
- You can slice up to ¾-inch thickness.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Large capacity sliding food carriage.
- Safe & easy to use.
- Due to the removable components (the blade and food carriage), the device is easy to clean.
- ETL certified.
- Some users feel the motor is on the louder side.
7. SUPER DEAL Premium Electric Food Meat Slicer
Finally, we have the ‘SUPER DEAL Premium Electric Food & Meat Slicer.’ This item is practically a “super deal,” considering the superior quality, features, and performance, bundled into a surprisingly reasonable price. If you’re on the lookout for a slicer that does its work well and doesn’t cost much, then give this item a chance, without second thoughts!
Don’t be fooled by the low price! You can slice paper-thin prosciutto to perfect roast cuts and everything in between with this versatile cutter. The cutting blade is stainless steel, measuring 7.5-inch in diameter, and quite sharp. The blade is powered by the powerful 150W motor that gives you fast, high yield deli-style slicing in your very own kitchen.
The slice thickness adjustability gives you the power to slice 1/32-inch to ⅗-inch slices. This means you can thinly slice apples and prosciutto or slice roast beef for a nice, thick bbq steak. You can also slice lettuce, zucchini, cheese, tomatoes, and a lot of other wonderful toppings.
Once you’re done with the slicing session, properly cleaning the components is an important next step for sanitation and safety. This is because you’ve been slicing both raw and cooked meats and other items. Luckily, the ring-guard, carriage system, meat-grip arm, and slide-rod extension are all removable for easy cleaning.
Both the blade guard and the suction grips at the bottom aid the blade is being held securely and safely in place during operation. Furthermore, the product will last a long time, owing to the die-cast aluminum construction that gives it a heavy-duty appeal. This economical yet well-designed slicer is also space-saving due to its lightweight (9.98 lbs) and compactness. Hence, you can store it in any of the kitchen cupboards or easily move it around your kitchen countertops when needed.
- Extreme value for money.
- A versatile cutter that lets you slice 1/32-inch to ⅗-inch slices
- Multiple removable components result in ease of cleaning.
- The 7.5-inch blade is secure in place and safe to use.
- Lightweight & compact.
- There’s not much space on the food carriage, so the sliced food falls on the countertop unless you put a plate there to catch it.
Those were our reviews of the best home meat slicers available. Each of them is electric-powered, requiring minimum physical effort on your part for the slicing. All the food slicers on our list get the job done and are safe to use. However, the one you choose depends on your usage type and frequency, your storage limitations, and your budget. If you’re looking for a device that will serve your slicing needs both at home as well as at your commercial establishment, then our top pick, the BESWOOD 10-inch food & meat slicer, will do you more justice than our other picks. The remaining picks are all incredible for home use.